My bestest buddy (Lauren, sorry Todd :) was my little partner in crime this past Tuesday. We made our way to the Atlanta airport to pick up daddy and made our way for some yummy pizza. Lauren wouldn't try 1 bite (surprise surprise) but she loves playing with the forks.
She is so funny.
This place is the best to take kids. It's the one place I don't feel stressed taking her out to eat. Lauren is 17 months so she is at the stage where it's hard to go anywhere with her. She always wants down and won't ask nicely. It's always "DOWN MAMA DOWN!" No saying please, ha! The music is nice and loud so I feel like we don't have to be quiet!
Trying to take a picture with my girl. She's more interested in her goldfish that she will actually eat, well....sometimes.
Ticking Lauren to make her smile for a picture :) Works Every.Single.Time.
2 comments:
I am glad to hear I am not the only one who loves pizza. I could eat it everyday too! Love all cute pictures of you guys. Have a great weekend!
I LOVE Fellini's too! So good!
Post a Comment