Thursday, April 15, 2010

While We Were Away...

So we've been gone for 2 weeks and I just got home Tuesday night with Lauren. We spent some quality time at my parent's house in Atlanta, Todd and I flew to Dallas to look at houses, Todd went back to work, I drove Lauren to Charleston, SC for a visit with my grandparents and took her to the beach, and then drove the lovely 9 hours home by myself to Chattanooga with little L Tuesday night. We are soooooo happy to be home but had fun on our mommy/daughter adventure.
This picture was taken at the mall where my parent's live. We thought Lauren might enjoy one of the rides so we put her in a little school bus that moves. She DID NOT like it. I should have known better. She doesn't like anything that moves or makes loud noises....silly girl. She just screamed "down down down down down" for me to get her. 
You can see the look of terror on her face. She was terrified but yet intrigued. She wanted out of my arms to at least check it out.
Walking her best buddy in my mom's backyard. This is her favorite activity. She loves to find Belle's leash, try to put it on her, and take her for a walk. She is so gentle with Belle, doesn't pull her, or anything like that. They are truly best buds!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

super cute pics! especially love the one of her walking the doggy!

Amanda Ledford said...

I love the pic of Lauren and Belle! TOO CUTE! She looks so much older than the last time I saw her and look how long her hair is!!!!