Sunday, April 4, 2010

The Easter Bunny visited Lauren

Lauren must have been such a good girl this year for the Easter Bunny to pay her such a special visit. Too bad she is scared of costumes or we would have taken her to see the Easter bunny :)
PS: Don't you just love the dollar section at Target???? Please tell me I'm not the only one that browses up and down those aisles. 75% of her basket is filled with books from there. The Dollar Store is also fabulous for coloring books and crayons!!

Checking out her loot! Of course Mickey and Elmo are the first things that she spots!
The best smile I could get.....she's such a busy 17 month old. The Easter Bunny must have really thought she was special to get her own Princess chair (bunny AKA grammy, my mom)
We miss you Todd!!! It's been a long few days without you, come home soon :) Lauren misses her "dadadadadadada"

5 comments:

Summer said...

Lauren is just precious! Glad ya'll had a fab Easter! Love her basket and look at all her goodies! You are one great mommy! Girly I heart the dollar bins at Target....they have the cutest stuff like books and stamps and stickers I get all excited thinking about it LOL....

Hope Todd comes home real soon....

xoxo
Summer :0)

Lesli said...

oh, how sweet, love the princess chair and YES we LOVE the dollar section from Target! It's the best!! Glad you had a happy Easter!

Sarah said...

I love the basket!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a Happy Easter! Hope Todd is home safely soon. I know your missing your hunny. I just love the dollar store and target too I agree!

Courtney said...

It looks like Lauren had a wonderful Easter. I love shopping the dollar bins at Target, some of Logan's easter basket goodies came from there.