Classic Lauren picture. OF COURSE she thinks the penguins are real and she's afraid of them. Here she is screaming "Down down" while thinking "How dare you daddy, making me stand next to the penguins that could get me!!!!" She's just like her mommy, afraid of everything.
Much happier letting me hold her to see the "fishies" AKA penguins
Getting a lesson from daddy
She is now afraid of the fish tanks. I don't get her. She bangs on the glass one visit and then screams like she's afraid the next visit. So strange.
Finally warming up, as we're about to leave. There is this awesome spot at the aquarium where you feel like you are underground and you can see the fish swim above you. There are little "cubbies" as I like to call them where you can get all cozy and just stare at the fish all around you. We LOVE this part of the aquarium because it's never busy. We always go on weekdays so it feels like we have the place to our ourself.
Wanting to leave her "cubby hole"
See ya later fishies....
5 comments:
She is just the cutest! I love her expression like um mom is that penguin real? LOL
O.K. this is so funny you posted about the Aquarium because this week while we are at JHU we are taking Kelcee to the Baltimore Aquarium she has never been so I am excited for her!
Have a great week girlie
xoxo
Summer :0)
So when is the big move??
You have to be a buyer.. My mom owns her own business and she has listed me as a buyer for her company. The bedding I bought is from Kristaben Home. They have a website. However, I will tell you.. retail prices on it are crazy. At the showroom you pick out exactly what you want and they make it to order. I have a feeling this won't help much. :(
I don't know anything about that.. but you should look in to it.. It's amazing... just amazing!
Sweet Shelby! We fly out to Dallas Wednesday to put our money down to build a house, wooo hooo. Should take about 7 months but we're excited to pick everything out.
That is so nice that you can go anytime you want, I would do the same thing if we had one near. How fun!
Post a Comment