Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Future Gymnast

Lauren is crazy about the parallel bars. I'm amazed at how she will hang there and never let go. I almost think she's afraid to let go! Here is she with her best buddy, Lauren, happy as can be on her favorite bars.
Still not letting go....
Getting ready to do a forward roll on the beam! 
A little back spring action on the log roll...Go Lauren go!

Lauren loves The Little Gym and gets so excited when we get there. This is her second semester to attend classes. We've already signed her up for summer. It's a good thing they have a Little Gym near our new house in Dallas!

5 comments:

Kenna said...

Oh I LOVE those pictures! She is so HAPPY!

Courtney said...

What a fun way to burn lots of energy. She looks so cute just hanging from those bars.

Emily said...

Love these pictures, she is a doll!

Lauren said...

So is too stinkin cute!!!! :)

Heather said...

She looks like she had so much fun! Such cute pictures, I need to get Mollie into something like this, she would love it!