Sunday, July 18, 2010

We Go Out Walking...

We took Lauren to the "walking bridge" in downtown Chattanooga one night for ice cream and a little stroll. The bridge is under construction, as you can see from the pictures, but this is my favorite place to be in town. Todd proposed on this bridge overlooking the Tennessee River on August 8, 2007 so it's always been special to me. 
(Me and my little squirt who was throwing her spoon out of frustration that I wanted a picture...sheesh!)

(Miss Independent strolling with her dada. We don't even bother taking a stroller anymore. She wants to walk that ice cream off :)

(Me and my girl taking our walk. I could walk this bridge every single day if we lived super close).

(Adios. I've got my daddy so life is good. They can find another pilot to fly those planes...).


Photobucket

5 comments:

Lianna Knight said...

CUTE!! What a special place :)

Lauren said...

Ohh, I so want to go there when I visit next month!!!!! :)

the mcclenahans said...

Praying your house sells soon! That would be so hard to be separated from your hubby all the time. And that Lauren is a cutie!! :o)

Mrs. Southern said...

Just stumbled across your blog because you had commented on one that I had too a minute ago. Small world you are from Chattanooga...so am I! Your little girl is adorable! We love to go on the walking bridge to but it's been so hot lately to do anything outside for long.

Emily said...

I am SO going to have to visit my aunt who lives in Chattanooga so I can visit you too! :)

That looks like so much fun.. I really wish there places closer to where I live that we could do things like that... but we live in the boonies!

And its totally "went to town". It's a proud southern thang!