Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A Little Chuck E Cheese Lovin'

My mom, dad, sister, and I took Lauren to Chuck E Cheese during my last visit to Georgia. I think it's safe to say that I like it more than Lauren but she still has fun. 
(What's up with the lighting that makes it look like she's missing most of her hair in front? Either way, cute photo of my girl loving on Mr. Chuck E)


(Riding the horse. I think it's her favorite. Can't really tell as she won't smile. She is a wild woman and will run from ride to ride but is so serious. Crazy kid).


(Ski ball, Step 1. Grab your ball with mommy's help).


(Step 2: Kind of smile while holding your ball).


(Step 3: Place ball under your chin and smile really big, eyes closed, getting ready for big release).
Yes, she does this every.single.time she gets a ball. I could not stop laughing. Mom and Dad even played a round of ski ball. It's our family favorite).


(I don't know even know what this ride is. It just looked fun and wild).


(She knows where to put the coins. She totally figured this out after our first visit).


(Infatuated with her other driver and the "woof woof" tagging along).
We love Chuck E. Cheese and love it even more at 9am when they open so it's nice and quiet. I can't take too many chillins' running around so the morning is perfect. If you live here, join us!


Photobucket

10 comments:

Lauren said...

Seriously, that “cheese” smile of hers cracks me up EVERY time!!!!!! :)

SMillwood said...

So cute..Livie loves looking at baby Lauren so keep those pictures coming!

SMillwood said...

So cute..Livie loves looking at baby Lauren so keep those pictures coming!

Unknown said...

I've taken Madison a few times.. it's so fun to watch them have fun.. ya know? :) Any luck on the house??

Unknown said...

I've taken Madison a few times.. it's so fun to watch them have fun.. ya know? :) Any luck on the house??

Anonymous said...

She is such a cutie! So sweet. I agree the one we frequent opens at 10am. and when we go we always go at 10am. It's like we have the whole place to ourselves!

Anna said...

OMG she is CHEESIN' IT UP! Love it. PS- Got the face stuff at Greenlife. :)

beckylbranch said...

I love her little smile! She is sooo cute! I can't wait to go to Chuck E Cheese because I love to go there and I never have an excuse because I am too old and ski ball is my favorite game! Actually Terence and I had our first date at Chuck E Cheese! ha..ha..

Kristen and Andy said...

So cute! Looks like she had a blast - and yay for skeeball - my all time favorite! We may have to venture out to Chuck E Cheese soon too....tons of fun and in the a/c!

Rachel and Hans said...

She is SO cute! Wish you guys could have tagged along to Rochester...next time!