I saw on my cousin Kenna's blog that my aunt took her kiddos to the bowling alley for some FREE bowling. (You pay for shoes). If you like this kind of fun, go HERE to get the scoop. We thought it sounded like a great family activity so off to the bowling alley we went this afternoon. Lauren got 2 free games and then Todd and I paid for our 2 games. It ended up being such a fun activity for our little family. Lauren kept saying and signing "more more" after she would "bowl" her ball. She had a blast for the first game but was totally over it after that.
(My little girl bowling for her first time. She loved the "balls" and wanted to bowl during our turns).
(HAHA Todd's face is priceless. The balls were a little heavy so we had to be extra careful to make sure Lauren didn't smash her little fingers. This was a close call).
(Todd bowling in his own bowling shoes, I love it! He's actually really good. Me? Not sure much. Terrible actually. We had to put the bumpers up :)
(Classic. Lauren wanting down, mommy wanting a picture. She was ready to push her ball down the little cheating apparatus).
(Lauren bowling. I love it).
(I was sweating soooo bad. Who says bowling isn't a sport? I beg to differ. I got so hot! Part of it could have been chasing Lauren during the time I wasn't bowling. Wild child was all over that alley).
(Totally going again soon. It knocked her out).
5 comments:
Looks like fun! My family needs to go bowling for a fun family outing after my broken foot heals! Yep, my hubs left the trash in the hall, I tripped and have a broken foot! Anyway, if you ever come out to CO please let me know. I would love to meet you. My parents do live in Alaska and I was born and grew up there. I moved to Seattle when I was 18 for college and have never moved back since and somehow continue to move further east with time. I miss the place and my family more than anything! If I could I would move back there in a heartbeat.
Ha… So fun and so precious!!!!! Poor girl was knocked out from all the fun, LOL!
I am so glad you all had fun! Bowling is fun to do with the family. Lauren looks so cute!! I love your jewelery adorable. Lillian was so funny when we went bowling she would enjoy bowling and then not even watch to see if the ball hit the pins. She would run off to play with her friends! lol Have a wonderful week!
What a fun idea! I have never even thought about taking Brooklynn to go bowling but now I may have to give it a shot. She would probably have a blast - anything with a ball and she is just thrilled!
LOL! So glad that you guys tried it out! It's such a great little outing for the kiddos! Lauren's a doll!
Post a Comment