Friday, July 16, 2010

Just Because

Lauren says "Have a good weekend! Thank goodness it's Friday and my Grammy is coming to visit me tomorrow!"

My mom's friend from work, Wanda, gave Lauren this sweet dress. She hasn't worn yellow at all, I don't think, and I love this color on her. Thanks Wanda, we love it!

Photobucket

10 comments:

Cassie said...

amen sista! tgif! love that sweet dress-she is just too cute! and love the new blog facelift :) did you do it yourself?

Lauren said...

You tell that sweet girl of yours to have a good weekend too!!!! :)

Emily said...

She's so cute! Have a great weekend!

Elisabeth said...

She looks beautiful in anything but there's something about yellow! It's a really good color on her and it's nice and cheerful.

Heather said...

She is so stinking cute! I love your new blog look!!

Kristen and Andy said...

Lauren looks so precious in yellow - so cute! Brooklynn had the same dress when she was smaller - it was one of my favorites too! Hope ya'll have a good weekend too :)

Summer said...

She looks so precious n yello :)

Love the bumble bee dress

xoxo
Summer

Courtney said...

She looks precious in that dress. I hope you are enjoying yor weekend.

Rachel and Hans said...

She always has the sweetest little outfits! I might have to try Kaia in yellow, too...I thought that it might not work with their bleach-blonde hair, but it looks really cute!!

Kenna said...

I'm in LOVE with these pictures!! So adorable!!!