Todd, Jill, and I took both of the Laurens to see Barney live in action Tuesday afternoon. I can't believe that Barney is still touring! Both girls love the purple dinosaur so we bought tickets a couple of months ago. Our sweet girls go to Mother's Day Out together at Concord and get out at 2pm. The show started at 3pm so it was perfect timing. Enjoy the photos of our silly girls enjoying the show.
They started out sharing a seat together.
Then our little L was solo. She was of course staring intently at the stage.
Time to break free for some dancing. Our girls put on quite a show in front of the seats.
Lauren decided to make herself at home. Luckily, the people left that were sitting next to us. It just left more room for Lauren to break out her dancing moves.
During intermission, we did a little shopping. Lauren got her very first Baby Bop. Baby Bop now has to sleep in Lauren's big girl bed with her every single night.
After the show, we tried to get some photos by a pretty tree. This is Jill and her little Lauren. Don't our Laurens look alike? They are definitely BFF twins for sure.
Our attempted family photo...
The girls hugging each other bye. They are so sweet to each other. Well, mine is most of the time, when she's not stealing Lauren's toys :) They are truly so sweet. They hold each other's hands when they walk into school together, they hug bye bye, and my Lauren will only go to school if I tell her she gets to play Play-Doh and "makes snakes" with Lauren. Apparently, mine likes to roll her play-doh.
We live 25 minutes from the downtown theatre. Before we could even make it 10 minutes on the road, Lauren was sacked out. Baby Bop was of course with her.
Still sleeping. She would not wake up! She slept on Todd for over an hour. Needless to say, she didn't go to bed until around 11pm that night but Todd soaked up his cuddle time with his girl(s). Belle had to be in on the cuddling too.



6 comments:
I love the pictures, thanks for taking them! My Lauren would not nap after Barney...and still hasn't three days later. She loves the Barney ball though, and takes that to bed with her. Thanks for the gift Lauren!
BTW for anyone who didn't notice Lauren S's shirt, Courtney found her the cutest monogrammed Barney top with her name on it. Such an awesome ebay find!
Looks like the girls had such a wonderful time. Logan is really into Barney too.
Awww...that last pic is too cute!
I love BabyBop, and I didn't know Barney was still touring either. It looks like L had a blast...she was really into it. I love how the girls were sharing a seat!
They are cutie pies!
This post makes me so excited to go on Thursday. I'm glad she had a good time!
I love that Barney pillowcase dress! Are you sure we are not sisters LOL! I buy Kelcee pillowcase dresses for every event too LOL, in fact I just got one in for the circus LOL! Lauren is so pretty and I love that she has a bestie that looks just like her, they look like the Olsen twins, Mary Kate and Ashley they really do! You should have them say "you got it dude" LOL....
OK so I love their little dance moves and yay for baby bop! That is funny Barney is still touring! For my Besties little girls 2nd bday she paid for a Barney to drive all the way from KY for her B-Day, LOL Kelcee kept trying to pick the spots off his tail LOL
Those events do zonk them out....love the pics
xoxo
Sums
Soooooooooo sweet!!!!! :)
Post a Comment