Monday, March 28, 2011

Bike Riding With Lauren

A few days ago, Todd & I took Lauren on a 10 mile bike ride on a nice trail here in Chattanooga. The weather was perfect and Lauren loves going on rides. We bought her the weeride last fall and she really enjoys sitting on the front of our bikes. 
We made a little pit stop half way through our ride. There is a really pretty scenic spot on the trail that is gorgeous. We all got off our bikes to stretch our legs and to let Lauren run for a little bit. 
I was trying to get her to dance with me. I think she thinks I'm crazy, ha!
Not so much...here she is sporting her dance moves. Speaking of, I need to enroll her in dance class. She will be 3 in October and there is a mommy and me class at a studio here. I need to get on that!
Posing because her daddy was being silly.
The pretty scenic spot where we stopped to rest our legs or should I say, bums? My goodness I was sore after riding for about 2 hours. 
So her outfit I'm a little crazy about. I found a consignment "store" on facebook called Pink Piggies Consignment. Basically you can upload 5 photos a day, for free, of your children's clothes that you want to sell. It's like shopping consignment but online. I've bought 4 things from their site and have loved everything I've gotten. I love this whole consignment sale stuff!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Kenna said...

So cute! I'm going to have to check out that consignment shop on FB. Sounds awesome!

Kristen and Andy said...

Wow!!! 10 Miles?!?!?!?! I would have dropped after about 10 mins - ha!!! Sounds like it was a nice adventure!

And I am going to have to check out that consignment sale on FB - all about those sales and getting good deals.

Love the new swingset you posted about on the previous post - looks like so much fun!

Angie said...

L's seat is so cool. We have a seat for our bikes, but it hooks to the back. The front looks WAY more fun. We love riding bikes!! H asks to go ride all the time. If only it weren't so hard on my bottom.....haha!