I made this video for our Anniversary that was on March 15. Enjoy :)
I can't make a post without Lauren pictures so guess what little miss does every single day?? She collects her sippy cups and this is how I find her....
She has to wash every cup she owns about 80 million times a day :) Little L needs a water table super bad or I'll have water all over my floors for days. She's a cutie!

4 comments:
The wedding video is so sweet! Hope you had a special anniversary.
Courtney,
What a great video! You are so talented gurl! I cried through the video! Alot is my steroid pulse hormones and alot is it is so super sweet and ya'll are so in love and it is fabulous! You are soooo pretty and can I say I love your dress and your updo of the hair wow so gorgeous! Your wedding looked fabulous girl! I started cracking up at Lauren's pics of washing her sippy cups how stinkin' cute! Yup she needs a water table LOL...Kelcee has two for outside and I found this playmobile dolphin water tank thing for inside LOL if not my floors would be soaked all the time LOL
I have to say sorry that I haven't commented since you went private the other day LOL, silly blogger doesn't update in dashboard when you are private ugggg so I am just gonna have to remember to pop over and say hi...
xoxo
Sums
I loved the video! So sweet. Could you tell me the software you used? I want to make a video for my daughter's second birthday.
Washing cups is totally a girl thing....Hayden has never once done that, but Layla could always be found in the bathroom washing or cleaning her cups and toy dishes!
Post a Comment