Friday, March 11, 2011
Going Private
Hi everyone! Im going to make my blog private by the end of next week. Please leave a comment with your email address so I can add you to my list of people that can view my blog. You can also email me at CourtneyEStephenson@Gmail.com if you prefer. Grandparents, it's still easy to view the blog, no worries. There is a crazy loon (Hi, Karen Cheng!) that is entertained by my little family blog and I feel the need to protect my family and most importantly, my sweet little girl. After my cell phone number was obtained by someone this week, immediate actions needs to be taken. PLEASE leave me your info. if you want to keep reading about my little fam.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
23 comments:
I want to be added!
Oh No Court!!!! Sarahyur@aol.com :(
meredith.mcgovern@gmail.com so sorry for the crazy troubles!!!
WCourtney, I want to keep reading. Will you use the last email I sent you for the address.
I completely understand about going private. ;)
I'd still like to read: efclark03@hotmail.com
jillaveritt(at)yahoo(dot)com
Oh that freaks me out. WHat happened? Yikes!
Well, count me in! ellengrant68@hotmail.com
Oh no! That's no good!! I would love to continue to read about your cute little family! Please include me on your not-crazy-people list. :) Here's my email: dawnwalsh4@gmail.com
I would like to keep reading.
gloriascooley@gmail.com
I would love to continue reading your blog.
education_1980@yahoo.com
I'd love to keep reading!
Hey girl,
I hate that you have to go private! What is the story behind all of that? My email is takeoffwithkatie@gmail dot com. I def want to keep reading!
eabdeb8176@aol.com
I'm so sorry someone did that to you.
Oh no! Email me and tell me what is going on!!!
I am so sorry! I hated having to put mine Private, but in the end I feel much safer knowing that I know who all can read my blog! You know I want to keep reading....brittneyehudson@gmail.com. LEts try to get together soon =)
hi Courtney!
I would love to keep reading your blog! I have a daughter who is laurens age and i have been following you for just about as long as I've had my daughter, Kylie.
So sorry to hear there are crazy people on here, thats so scary! hope this solves that problem.
Here is my email
mhaines_withlove@hotmail.com
Of course I want to keep reading.. so sorry you are dealing with crazies!!!
Add me! I need to keep up with you when we are gone. :(
Jilllovati@gmail.com
I am so sorry to hear that. It is so sad that people have to be so rude! Thinking about your family. I agree it is best for you to protect them and you privacy! I have wrestled at times my self with whether or not to go private. I will email you my email address. Hugs, Ginger
Me Please :) catieams@yahoo.com
amandalynnparker29@yahoo.com
Hope you guys are doing well! Add me to your list! Sorry about the crazies out there!
Hello, my name is Amanda and you don't know me. I think I found your blog off of someone else's but I have a 22 month old and I always enjoy reading blogs from other moms with little girls the same age such as kelly's Korner. I was actually going to leave my first comment on the last post asking about the haircut. I'm not sure when to do my daughter's. Anyway, I would love to be added to your list if you don't mind. My blog is amanda-aldridgefamily.blogspot.com. I haven't updated it in awhile but I'm going to try and get back to it. My email is acooper2002@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Amanda A.
i want to keep reading
twwarf@yahoo.com
;o)
Post a Comment