Wednesday, February 23, 2011

New Used Clothes

I hit up the local, seasonal, consignment sale here this past Friday night. Todd happened to fly in town around 5:30pm that evening. We took to Lauren to Captain D's for dinner. We are fancy ya'll :) I personally love Captain Ds. That place brings back some great memories of spending time in Charleston when I was little. My grandparents always took us there to eat. Lauren really likes their fried okra and I love the shrimp and broccoli so it's a win win.

After our low key dinner, we drove over to Jill's house. Mike and Todd had a guy's night/playdate and let us girls shop to our heart's content. That was Todd's first playdate. He loved it :)

So here is what I bought for $56....

First up: Adorable blue smocked romper. It's a size 2 but peanut can't wear it yet. I tried it on her and it fell off her shoulders. She'll be sporting it next summer.
I loved this little dainty pink smocked romper. I happened to migrate down the 18 months aisle and this was waiting for me to snatch up.
Super cute Kelly's Kids romper. 
A Dora chair. Lauren loves it. For $5, I couldn't pass it up.
I just love this little white and blue outfit. It was only $4 for the entire outfit. It's an 18 months and looked a little small. I tired it on her when we got home and it fits perfect. I'm so excited!!
A shirt and khacki shorts set. The whole set was only $2. Talk about a bargain. Lauren loves animals and the shorts are perfect. I was excited about this find.
Stride Rite sandals. $2, seriously. Better than the price is the size. 7 WIDE. It's so hard to find wide shoes at consignment sales. Lauren has her daddy's feet and has to wear a wide in sandals. They look great. I just need to add some white polish and they'll be brand new.
I thought these sweet baby Gap overalls would be so perfect for playing outside. Love them!

Not pictured: Cute booster seat to keep at Todd's mom's house for $7. It's in the garage and Im way too lazy to go get it, take a picture, and then upload it. It's cute though.

When I was taking pictures, this is what Lauren and Belle were doing. Snoozing on the couch, on the back, shirt up, silkie blankets galore. That's my girl (s).
Photobucket

6 comments:

Immeasurably More Mama said...

Great finds! I love little rompers for girls. :)

Elisabeth said...

Awesome, I love those types of sales we have a great consignment store around here that's so popular she has multiple locations. Some of her items are still new in stores and still have original tags on them.

She's getting so grown up!

Katie said...

It must be consignment sale time because I have been to 2 this week!

I love rompers for little girls as well. I'm going to dress Ellie like a baby for as long as I can! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the first few outfits! So cute!! Glad both the guys and girls could have an outing. Fun!

Kristen and Andy said...

Yay for consignment sales - my favorite things ever! Actually just got back from one earlier tonight - I stocked up! I counted what I got - 29 pieces of clothing and I paid a total of $64!!! That is just insane! Tons of shirts, shorts, pants, capris and a rain coat with matching rain boots - love it!

You got some really cute things for Lauren - and wow she really is a little peanut! I bought stuff for Cannon today (turning 1 in less than 3 weeks) and I was buying 24 months & 2T stuff...and the 24 month stuff fit!!! My kids are huge - lol!

Katie said...

That's awesome, Courtney! Very cute.

I just went to a consignment store Monday and bought Z the cutest shorts. Two pairs for $8! Not too bad.