Friday, February 11, 2011

Choo Choo

Todd and I enjoy the mall train just as much as Lauren. I actually look forward to going to the mall so Lauren can ride the "choo choo mama." She gets so excited. This was the first time for Todd to ride and I think it's safe to say that he enjoyed it just as much as Little L.
She was waving her money and ready to pay. However, when the conductor came to get her cash, she didn't want to hand it over. Smart girl.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Courtney said...

We did the mall train with Logan and Christmas and he loved it. Whoever thought of this idea was a genius, I just wish I had come up with it.

Jenna said...

So sweet! We've got one at our outdoor mall but I haven't taken B on it yet! I need to!

Anna said...

Hey! I ran into Todd at the Chattanooga airport on Tuesday! :)

Jennifer said...

Is this a all year kind of train? If so..we're coming to Chattanooga baby! Bradyn (my 2 year old) rode the train in West Hills Mall (Knoxville) over and over this past Christmas. Now every time we go to the mall he asks about Santa Claus and the train. ;o) I love the mall in Chattanooga, it's awesome!