Saturday, February 19, 2011

A Little Park Action, Shopping, and Playing

My girl knows a good park when she sees one. We hit up the park where my parent live and Lauren loved it. I confess that I liked it just as much as her. It's really nice and close to their home. Im so used to driving at least 30 minutes to go anywhere so it was nice hopping in the car for a whopping 3 minutes to get to the park.
Her sweet little outfit is a size 12-18 months. I love that Im getting so much wear out of her clothes. Her closet is packed full but no one can say that she won't wear anything twice. It's great.
We make quite a few shopping trips to our grocery store of choice, Earthfare. We are a HUGE fan because they send out amazing coupons. For example, I got a FREE meal for 4 people (it was around an $18 value) for simply spending $10 in their store. Ah-mazing. The free meal was a whole chicken, fresh mashed potatoes, and a big bag of organic carrots. 
Lauren loves the mini shopping carts. We usually escape with only turning the cart over 2 times :)
There have been lots of times being silly with daddy. She enjoys sitting on his head during dinner. Nice, huh? She's a funny one.
After being silly, its time to chill out in front of the TV in the master bedroom. She prefers blankets on the floor, with Belle of course.
Photobucket

2 comments:

thejavamama said...

Looks like ya'll are having a great time together and I love that grocery store with the little shopping carts! Such sweet pictures and the last one is so cute of them laying on the floor :)

Anonymous said...

I have never heard of that grocery store. It looks nice though. I love the pic. of Lauren and Daddy cuddling.