Wednesday, February 9, 2011

60th Wedding Anniversary

My Mema and Papa celebrated 60 years of marriage this month. A whole 60 years. That's a heck of a long time. They were very gracious and came in town with my other Mema to watch Lauren for me while I attended Kimberly's wedding shower. We made sure to celebrate with them by having a delicious Cracker Barrel dinner, followed by a delicious cake made by my friend, Becky. Their real big celebration comes this summer though when they take a big trip to Alaska. 
Lauren is very attached to Papa Lloyd. She follows him around and begs to sit in his lap. 
Their beautiful anniversary cake.
Lauren wanted to be in the picture with them. She would not get down from Papa's lap.
My other Mema and her girl.
Of course Lauren had to be in the refrigerator every .2 seconds. I don't know what it is but the girl loves the refrigerator. Maybe it has to do with that Trop50 orange juice you can see. She is slightly obsessed with "oraaaaange juice mama, please please please."
See....(she was crazy about pointing out the "babas" aka Babies on her yobaby yogurt when she was around 11 months old).
My little one loves to be tickled. She says again over and over. 
Photobucket

4 comments:

Lauren said...

This is so incredible and wonderful, Courtney. I was just commenting today that there’s nothing I love more than to see an order couple who you can tell is just as in love, if not more, than the first day they met!!! :) 60 years is something HUGE to celebrate!!

Laurie said...

That is great about your grandparents!!!!! I LOVE the picture of bailey laying with Lauren! I WISH Kristen would do that with my girls!!!!

Sarah said...

I hope Andy and I look as great in 50 years! Alright you need to come down and visit your momma on Tuesday Kidsignment is then!

Sarah said...

I hope Andy and I look as great in 50 years! Alright you need to come down and visit your momma on Tuesday Kidsignment is then!