Happy Valentines Day from my little Princess. My girl and I are lucky that Todd is home today to spend time with us. We love having him home!
Lauren and I worked on her Valentines for her class. She loved putting together little candy bags with a princess Valentines card attached to the bag. We may or may not have sampled a few pieces of candy during the process :)
"No more mommy, I all done."
Me: "Lauren, you can sample 1 piece of candy if you finish your bags for your friends."
Lauren: "Oooookay."
This is the forced smile. It's a funny one.
The finished product. Cute heart bags with 3 pieces of candy and a Princess card attached. Lauren is excited about her Valentines Day party at MDO tomorrow morning.




3 comments:
SO sweet!!!! :)
She looks adorable in her Valentine's Day sweater. Happy Valentine's Day. I am sure she will have so much fun at her party tomorrow.
Your goodie bags are cute! Lauren's hair has gotten SO LONG! Love the pig tails.. and I figured you'd recognize that dress! HA HA! Birds of a feather! :)
Post a Comment