Our cat, Bailey, doesn't make it on the blog too often. Meet our incredibly furry cat! He's the sweetest old man. I rescued him from outside about 6 years ago from down where Todd's mom lives. I couldn't stand it that he was outside, probably getting kicked off of people's porches. I've had him ever since. Lauren and Bailey have a love-hate relationship. He head butts her and misses her when we are gone for the day but then Lauren will drive him crazy wanting to play with him. This was a rare moment where Bailey wanted to sleep with her in my bed. He looks thrilled, huh? :)
Ive been cooking some from Jessica Seinfield's old cookbook....the one where you hide veggies in your food. I whipped up a lasagna with sweet potato and cauliflower puree and it was quite delicious. Lauren helped me make the purees one day.
This is what happens when you leave my 2 year old alone for maybe 3 minutes to use the bathroom. She can manage to take child proof locks off the cabinets. I don't think those things are truly child proof. She loves my spices...maybe a little too much. Belle even attempted to help her. Lauren looks like she is saying "Mom, it wasn't me. It was Belle. I promise."
Gosh that was fun trying to clean between the cracks in the hardwood.


4 comments:
Your cat is so cute! Thankfully Lillian never figured out or cared enough to try to get the child prrof locks off. Thomas on the other hand I think is going to give me a ruin for my money!
She is such a sweetie!
Such a cutie! Lilly is at the age where she is figuring out all of the "childproof" locks. That is how we ended up with pepto bismol all over the carpet. (; kids-they keep us on our toes!!
She is so cute and it looks like she is very busy just like Hayden!!
Oh bless your heart! I feel your pain! :)
Post a Comment