So my little girl has decided that she really likes to nap on the couch. I can't blame her though. At least 3 days a week, I snooze here too. Well I used to. When Lauren was sleeping in her crib, I always took naps downstairs. They recharge me and I like my "me" time. Lauren has taken over though. I try to put her in her bed for naps but she always yells "Nooooo mama, couch." I think it's cute so we head off to the couch most days. I could care less where she sleeps during the day as long as she naps.
Belle joined in for naptime this day...
Another day, another couch nap.
Visiting her Valentine, Mr. Chuck E. When Todd is away, the girls like the play. I like to be busy with my girl so we frequently go visit Chuck and his friends.
Her favorite is the "Choo Choo" this month. It changes monthly, if not weekly.

3 comments:
How cute! Love that she loves to nap big-girl style on the couch!
Staying busy does help when Todd or in our case when Christian is away. It helps it go by faster and gives you something to look forward to!!
She is so precious! Love her little pigtails. :)
Post a Comment