That is too funny! I just love her!
That is soo funny. I have a couple who STILL do that but its not so funny anymore, esp when its juice..lol. Have a great weekend!
That is Ha-larious! Kelcee still does that with water she just will not drink it and if I put it in a sippy cup for her she does that! LOL....Now I have tricked her and put just a bit of apple juice for flavor and wa la....Have a great weekendxoxoSummer :0)
So cute! Hope you have a great weekend!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is too funny! I just love her!
That is soo funny. I have a couple who STILL do that but its not so funny anymore, esp when its juice..lol. Have a great weekend!
That is Ha-larious! Kelcee still does that with water she just will not drink it and if I put it in a sippy cup for her she does that! LOL....
Now I have tricked her and put just a bit of apple juice for flavor and wa la....
Have a great weekend
xoxo
Summer :0)
So cute! Hope you have a great weekend!
Post a Comment