Thursday, March 11, 2010

Why I Love EarthFare

All of this for $12 :)
EarthFare is by far my favorite grocery store!! The store in Chattanooga just opened a few months ago and I love how they really promote healthy living. There is a huge sign when you walk into the store talking about how ZERO of their products contain high fructose corn syrup, how they believe in treating animals with dignity and respect, etc. I just love it.

Another reason why I love this store is their coupons. There is a coupon book at the front of the store with fabulous coupons. I've noticed that a lot of the products that have coupons are already on sale so it's like double savings....love it!! They also send out the BEST weekly emails with coupons. A couple of weeks ago, I made a whole cheese pizza for $2.50 with "fancy" ingredients like whole wheat dough that I rolled out, real mozzarella cheese, and organic sauce.

Here's my little breakdown of how I got everything for $12:
Bag of potatoes - free with coupons
Coffee- Free with coupon
Cheese puffs for Lauren - Free with coupon
Cheese - $5 or so
Organic galloon of apple juice - $6

= $12 and some change from tax

I love that all of the products above are organic or all natural with nothing crazy in it. I can pronounce all of the ingredients :)

8 comments:

Summer said...

Score girly! That is Awesome! I love giving Kelcee organic stuff too! I give her all organic fruits and veggies now! When she was little I made her baby food out of organic and what I didn't make I gave her organic....I like to know what she is getting and it sooo helps when you can pronounce all of the ingredients LOL....

Good Job girly....now can you go shopping for me?!?! LOL

xoxo
Summer :0)

Rachel and Hans said...

I've never heard of that store...it sounds awesome!

Anna said...

I am a fellow Earth Fare Lover!!! Woohoo I was so excited they opened here! I have always loved the one in Knoxville and stopped every time I was in the area. Maybe we'll run into each other!

Emily said...

Never heard of that store.... maybe I need to visit my aunt who lives there and check out that store....

awesome deals! who doesn't love free!?!?

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

I wish we had one of those around here!

Michelle said...

What a great deal! I love using coupons!

Lesli said...

That is awesome.. I wish we had stores like that around here, I would settle for a Trader Joe's, whole foods...anything!! Have a great weekend!

Heather said...

What a deal!! Awesome!