Yesterday we went to see Todd's dad at his gravesite. He died in 1997 from throat cancer that eventually spread to his brain & all over his body. I sadly never had the opportunity to meet him but I wish I had. From what I hear, Todd & his dad are very similar. Sometimes I can't even talk about his dad because I miss him too much and I've never met him. I just wish he could have been at our wedding and could have met Lauren :(
When we first arrived, Lauren was so clingy to her daddy but she soon warmed up and walked all over the place.
This is how we find Lauren on many days. She would constantly walk over to her booster seat at our eating table and say "up up." She just really likes to sit in it.....now if only I can get her to eat while sitting there :)
4 comments:
I'm sorry you never got to meet his dad. That makes ME sad. It's sweet that you all go to visit him though.
I can totally relate. We took Liv to visit Ollie's dad's grave the last time we went to Canada. I'm sure we'll go again when we take the kids this summer. It makes me so sad that they never got the chance to meet their grandbabies. I just remind myself that our kids have a very special angel watching over them. Love you guys!
I am sure Todd's Dad would have just loved you. I am sorry you never got to meet him. It is special to know he is watching over you all and I am sure he is so proud of all of you and the family that you have. Hugs, Ginger
Very sweet. Love that outfit. ;)
Post a Comment