When you have a husband that travels for a living, we have to find ways to stay in touch and "visit." Todd is home for 3 days a week but the other 4 can get pretty lonely. Thanks to Skype, we video chat with daddy at night time.
Daddy watched Lauren eat Taco Soup for dinner last week. I should have known to give this to her for dinner. Sweet girl hates to eat and I mean, HATES to eat, but if you add a little Tabasco and ump up the spice level, she loves it. I think she'll fit right in when we move to Texas. She can eat all the authentic, HOT, Mexican food she wants :)
Waving Hi to Dada
2 comments:
Maybe we can skype with him this weekend so he can be part of the Easter festivities. I know Ollie (and myself of course) will be missing his buddy.
So sweet! I agree being an army family we are always finding creative ways to stay in touch. And seeing eachother is a blessing! We would always call them our dates! lol
We also read a devotion together even though we were apart we would be reading the same thing as the other. We really enjoyed that.
And I know this sounds funny but I would keep a pad handy on the kitchen counter and if something happened with Lillian or something came up I really wanted to remember to tell him I wrote it down. So I could remember later when we talked.
Other than that staying busy really helped me when I was lonely...Seeing and spending time with family and friends. And also staying close to God.
Just what worked for me...
Hugs
Keep up those dates!!
Post a Comment