Lauren says "Happy Spring" and almost "Happy Easter"!
I got brave this morning and took her by myself to a Portrait Studio in town. I'm sure the moms will multiple children are thinking "Just wait until you have more" BUT we have to drive 45 minutes to get anywhere and Lauren is known to scream the ENTIRE way. I was quite proud of ourselves :) She watched Elmo the whole way and was PERFECT at the studio. I can't believe how much she smiled for the camera. It was awesome!
She looks identical to my sister. I promise she's mine :) I will post a baby picture of my sister, Lindsay, and you will truly think that she doesn't belong to me, HA!
I love this yellow outfit on her! I bought it at Pottery Barn Kids after Easter last year. It was one of those major clearance items that I had to snatch up.
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



17 comments:
She is just precious! I love that pillowcase dres and the yellow bunny outfit! Yellow is sooo pretty on her! She did good....Look at that big smile....Yay Lauren....
Girl I just love your new bloggy look! Super cute....
Have a Happy Sunday friend
Summer ;0)
Absolutely gorgeous! I loved the picture of her blowing kisses that Lindsay posted on fb.
I love these! How precious.
the pics are great! her yellow outfit is so adorable!
Gorgeous!! LOVE IT!!
Ive always thought she looked like Lindsey too but hated to say it! :) She is adorable no matter what- love spring pictures!!
GREAT photos! Madison had that same PB outfit last year... Too weird! :)
Aw, these are great!
That Lauren is just cute as a button!
Oh my gosh she is sooo stinkin cute!!
She is a doll! Those turned out great! Happy Easter!
Those photos are precious!! They would've been worth a 45 minute screaming drive so it is just a bonus that she did great in the car too. Haha. Such a doll!!
Courtney ~ Great pictures!
I love your new blog look, too. The Easter eggs are too cute.
I love your new header picture, she is so beautiful and that yellow outfit is just precious on her!! Yes pictures are so stressful, I almost cried at Christmas time when we went to get pictures, Brennan did not cooperate at all, it was terrible then but kind of funny now... I guess..lol!
Love her. I still think somehow she's Lindsay's baby twin. :) How does that happen? Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!
Courtney,
She is so adorable!!! I love these pictures! I've never seen your sister, but she sure looks A LOT like you!!! Especially the picture with the black background.
LIOB,
Dawn
SHe is SO cute! I LOVE that jumper with the bunny on it. Too fun!
Post a Comment