Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Lauren's Best Friend

Lauren has a best friend and his name is Elmo! Elmo has to go everywhere that she goes. The first thing that she says in the morning is "Elmo Elmo" Elmo even takes rides in her Winnie the Pooh car
Lauren and Elmo needed to take a nap in the car :)

I'm flying to Dallas, Texas this afternoon to spend the night with my sister. I'll be coming home tomorrow afternoon so it's a short trip. I'll post a fun video when I return...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet! It is cute to see what they get attached to and what brings them joy and comfort. Have a good trip!

Summer said...

How precious! Lauren is just a doll! Kelcee loves Elmo too....and she has that same sleeper!!

Have a safe fun trip

xoxo
Summer :0)

Lesli said...

Awe.. so sweet! Gotta love Elmo!! Have a safe and fun trip visiting your sister!

Courtney said...

So cute. Enjoy your trip.

Mrs. M said...

So cute!! Lauren is a doll!!! Have fun in Texas!!!

Summer said...

I have a pretty for you over at my blog
xoxo
Summer ;0)

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

Oh my gosh that is sooo cute! Have fun on your trip! : )

Amanda Ledford said...

How sweet! I love Elmo too. He is just too cute. Hope you had a good trip.