Freedom running outside...won't look at camera even with me jumping up and down making silly faces
Running to the neighbors house
Fell down....saying "up up up up" AKA "Come get me NOW"
She will not put her hands down to help herself get up. Princess Lauren will not touch the grass so she is trying to stand up without having to put her hands down.....HILARIOUS
A little example of how she tries to get up. I had to help her :)
We have LOVED playing outside. We just run around and chase each other with Bellie Girl, our dog. Lauren would love to be outside all day as she pitched a fit when I had to bring her in. She is 100% happy, as long as she doesn't fall down.
7 comments:
That is just TOO funny!
We've been taking Lincoln outside, and he won't walk on the ground for some reason. It's like he is scared to death of the grass. Thankfully, for now, I don't have to worry about him taking off to the road.
Lauren is so cute... love the video!
She is too funny. That video made me laugh. Hope her night got better from the time I talked to you. Can't wait to make our plans tomorrow!
Too Cute! I love that your dog's name is Belle. Is she a Shih Tzu? I had a Belle growing up who was a Lhasa Apso. Now, I have an Abby Shih Tzu.
Too Cute....that is funny about the grass! Kelcee was the same way when she was real little now she loves it! :0)
xoxo
Summer
You are right....this is too funny...she is so sweet so it is totally ok that she does not like the grass...hehe!! We are having some awesome weather here too...finally!!
HAHA that's awesome!
That is too funny! In a couple of years she'll love it so much you probably won't be able to get her to come inside!
Post a Comment