What a generic title to this blog post but that's all I've got....more photos :) The above picture of Lauren is funny because I told her to "twirl" at the picture studio and she started turning in circles, funny girl. I didn't buy this one because the backdrop is showing at the edge of the picture. I guess that's what you get going to a picture studio, huh?
This is one of Todd's favorites. It's just so sweet and shows her personality. She's super super sweet 90% of the time (the other 10% is craaaazy).
I took her to our favorite park on another mountain here. The park is huge! Lauren is usually full of smiles on the swing but the park was packed. I don't know what it is about new people but she will not smile unless you talk to her or if she's been there for a while.
Here she is checking out the little girl next to us swinging. She just stared and stared. I need to teach her that staring is not nice :)
We are busy busy around here today. Lauren caught a nasty bug on Monday night. She woke up every single hour Monday night and into Tuesday morning. She still has a runny nose, congestion, and diarrhea....lovely! We are at home today even though it's gorgeous outside! There's lot of packing to do as we will be leaving town for quite a while. I don't know about you all but I can not stand coming home to a dirty house if I've been on vacation. I have to clean, make the beds, do laundry, etc. It just drives me bonkers coming home to a nasty house.


3 comments:
Those pictures are ADORABLE! I love the one with her holding the flower too! She is beautiful and yellow is her color!!
That is funny about strangers Kelcee is the same way, she has to warm up for awhile before she will talk to them or smile or anything....She will just stare and stare, I stare too LOL.....I probably need to teach Kelcee and I not to hahahahaha
Hope Lauren gets well soon, will send a prayer her way and I hope you have a fab trip....
xoxo
Summer :0)
These new pics of Lauren are so stinking cute! I love your new header picture!! SO sweet. Hope you are having a great week!
Both pictures are adorable. Happy Easter!
Post a Comment