Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Someone Is Excited

Lauren is happy because her mommy found some more awesome consignment sale finds!!! Anyone that has been to our house knows that Lauren has an insane amount of clothes but in my defense, she wears them all until they are ratty and I shop ahead. I've always shopped ahead and haven't had an issue so I try to make our money stretch as much as possible. I'm all about some consignment sale finds :)
The good finds:
1. Gap red shirt - $6 (a little pricey for a consignment sale but insanely cute and never worn)
2. Ballerina dress up outfit, with tags - $5
3. Brand New Children's Place black dressy shoes for this winter - $7
4. Silver shoes for this fall - $3
5. ELMO DVD still in wrapper - $10 (way pricey for a consignment sale but Lauren is nuts about Elmo and I need my sanity, ha)
6. NOT PICTURE, Playskool ball popper toy - $5. Her friend, another Lauren, has this toy at her house and she loves it, that's an understatement. She goes crazy about it!
Not bad.....

5 comments:

Summer said...

I just love that picture! What is it with little ones and laundry baskets? They just love them....Kelcee still loves getting in ours! Love all your finds! That gap top is just to cute for words!

Score on the dress shoes with tags!!

Glad you did sooo well! Love the dress up outfit! Kelcee has one similar and she dresses up in it all the time! Lauren will have lots of fun with it!

Have a fab day
xoxo
Summer :0)

Heather said...

Great finds Courtney!! These are awesome prices, way to go!

Anonymous said...

I love it!! We are alike in this area. I love consignment sales and making our money stretch. You found some cute things!

Have a great day!

Two Dozen and Change said...

Ball Popper = my all time absolute favorite toy (I'm not sure who has more fun...the little ones or me!? Plus, I consider it a TOTAL work out to chase those little balls all around after they pop out!

Diana said...

Yeah for consignment sales! I have just started consignment sale shopping this year and wished that I had started a LONG time ago. I am also selling all of my girls old clothes and we like you have a ton of clothes. I am really enjoying selling stuff too. It is nice to see some return for money I have spent. While I haven't ever shopped consignment sales before, I know how to get top of the line kids stuff for rock bottom prices.