Monday, January 31, 2011

Whats Up Little Lauren

Lauren had a nasty double ear infection a couple of weeks ago. She has been sleeping terribly so we wanted to have her ears rechecked. They are golden, totally fine. I told her Pediatrician that he better give her a sleeping pill or me a valium, his pick. We went with melatonin for Lauren. Ha :) It's not exactly a sleeping pill but we're hoping her sleep cycles will get regulated again because Lord knows that I need my sleep. Just ask Todd.
I love her sweet little shirt from my new friend, Ashley, with SheSheMade. She is so talented and lovely to work with. I've ordered quite a few pieces so far and love them all. 
I took Lauren and Todd's mom to the Elmo Live show that came to Chattanooga a few weeks ago. I think I enjoy the shows more than Lauren but it'd be weird if I showed up solo so I make her go. She likes it the first half and then is ready to move on. She doesn't like to sit still....even for Elmo.
She's always amazed though when the shows start....
Saying bye to the characters. You can't pay her or bribe her with enough M&Ms to make her sit down in her seat. I just gave up. Who really cares? No one was behind us and she was so happy. I love watching my little 2 year old dance and chit chat to Elmo and Abby.
Next up: We need to book tickets to see Barney.
Photobucket

7 comments:

Angie said...

She is so cute and looks so happy to be seeing Elmo!
I love the sheshemade shirt...rosettes are one of my favs. I need to get Layla a shirt like that.

Diana said...

I don't know about Barney being on tour any more! He is almost 30! I bet they could still sell out a show for Barney though. Hope the melatonin helps with sleep! Lexi has an ear and sinus infection and isn't sleeping good right now either.

Courtney said...

Cute shirts. She looks like she is having fun. I have wanted to take Logan to one of these shows but am not sure how long his attention span would last. I am sure she will enjoy Barney too.

Angela said...

Oh, I wish Barney would come to Chattanooga!! Andrew met him, Baby Bop, and BJ at Universal, and he loved them! I'm sure my other two boys would also love it. A Barney show here would rock! They have new episodes on TV, so I wish they'd tour.

Lauren said...

I so even want that shirt Lauren has on, haha!!! :)

Sarah said...

I agree with the Barney! She is a doll.

Jenna said...

She is such a doll and I love her shirt!! I've been toying with the idea of taking Brayden to a Yo Gabba Gabba live show - but I'm a little scared! haha!