Tuesday, January 11, 2011

2 Best Buddies

The 2 Laurens. They are so sweet and such good friends. My friend, Jill, has a Lauren too that I've mentioned a billion times on the blog. She just had a baby boy, Jake, so Todd, Lauren, & I went to visit them on New Years Eve. After the 2 little Laurens not seeing each other for a few weeks, they squealed in delight when they got to play together. I've never seen 2 little girls love each other so much. They squeal, play together, read books, dance, sing, and act so silly. 
The last stair picture that we have of the girls was taken a few months ago - August 2010 -so we had to get a current shot.
I can't make that picture bigger, or I just don't know how, but look at our 2 cuties.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Jill said...

I LOVE your header picture!

SMillwood said...

Those two look like they could be sisters! So cute!

Courtney said...

Love, love, love your header picture. The girls are an adorable pair.

Angie said...

Oh what cutie patooties! Girlfriends are the best, no matter what age we are ;)

Katie said...

Sweet girls. ; ) LOVE your new family picture!