I'm not sure when I'll ever be done posting Christmas pictures. We had lots of days where I pulled out the camera to capture my sweet girl's 3rd Christmas. She was only 7 weeks old for her first Christmas and last year she was 13 months old. This was the first year, at age 2, that she really got into the Christmas spirit.
I just love her little monogrammed Kelly's Kids nightgown. I opted for the nightgown versus the 2 piece set because she can wear this nightgown for years to come. And yes, I love matching with my sweet girl! Too bad I didn't get Todd a matching red set.....kidding, Im not that crazy.
I think the North Face jacket looks better on Todd anyway. He was super excited about his big present from Santa Courtney.
Lauren discovered chocolate covered peeps in people's stockings. She loves marshmallows and knows one when she sees it. She cracks me up because never in her little life has she ever seen a chocolate covered peep. Of course she just knew what it was...smart chocolate child!
My dad and Todd matching in their new North Face hats and gloves.
Playing "Puter" with my girl. That's how she says computer. It sure is precious!
She loves her new princess sleeping bag from the Millwoods. We had many hide and seek games going on Christmas morning. She loves to get covered up and then someone has to say "Where is Lauren, where is Lauren." She then pops out and we say "There she is!" Oh we could play this for hours on end.
We tuned in to the Christmas parade going on at Disneyworld. Lauren remembers Disney very well and still "talks" about it. She isn't a massive talker but I always know what she means. She'll say things like "eat, Mickey, Donald Duck, bye bye." Which translates to "We ate breakfast with Mickey, we saw Donald Duck, she got scared so she said bye bye." See? Not too hard to figure out :)

4 comments:
Oh my goodness, I love the matching polka dot pj's!! Looks like little Lauren had a fabulous Christmas!
I fell you on the never ending Christmas posts, I think I still have two more to go! I LOVE the pajamas, I will definitely be getting some of those for next year. The two of you looked so cute.
Love those ojs, Courtney!
I have never heard of chocolate covered peeps. HA!
Looks like a great Christmas!! Rochester just got a Chuck E Cheese so I think we'll have to try it out one of these days!
Post a Comment