I forgot to post some other snow pictures. These are a couple of weeks old but goodies! Todd came home from work on our 2nd snow day and had the idea to get our 4 wheeler out to play. Lauren has never taken a ride before and we knew that our wild child would enjoy it.
The picture of Lauren & I cracks me up. I am 100% city. I lived downtown Atlanta and loved it. I would move to Buckhead in a heartbeat and raise Lauren there. BUT I married someone who already had this house so I adapted. Ive grown to love the house and our view, but not so much the area. Regardless, Ive embraced my "inner country side" and drove a 4 wheeler for the first time with my little girl. It was quite fun I have to say. We were going to sell it before moving to Texas but we might keep this fun toy.
Gorgeous view of the valley covered in snow.
In the video, Todd calls me Sarah Palin. He only said that because of the previews for her show when she is shown driving a snow mobile or 4 wheeler...whatever. I dont get into political debates AT ALL but that is the reason he says that in the video.
On a random note, I flew with Todd last weekend. Every now and then, I tag along and ride with him as he flies for work. We went to the big city of Fargo, ND. Don't be too jealous. It was a decent 22 hour overnight for him and we had tons of fun. When I heard Fargo, I was slightly disappointed. My 2 favorite cities that he flies to are Ottawa, Canada & Rochester, MN but Fargo?? I was actually impressed. The restaurants were nice and the people were incredibly friendly. The temperature reached -23. Yes, negative! Crazy cold. We were the dorks that took a timer shot in our hotel room.
Another random item: A good recipe. This is so darn easy and kid friendly. Take refrigerated pizza dough. Roll it out. Add marinara sauce. Add your toppings. Roll it from one short end to the other. Cut into 6 big pieces. Top with mozzarella cheese & bake according to the pizza roll can. Yum.
6 comments:
Love the snow pictures! My brother broke his leg once before about 10 years ago riding a 4 wheeler when he wrecked and I have never ever rode one. I am a big chicken! It looks fun though!
I am so jealous about the trips you get to take with your husband. How fun and cool is that!?!?
The pizza looks yummy!
The view is beautiful! Glad you all had a fun trip! We make our own pizzas and the kids love them!!
SO fun!!!! Cute pics!!!! :)
My favorite city is Ottawa to!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it, but Fargo is nice to ;)
Oh...too bad it wasn't Rochester!! Maybe next time?!
Lol - you are too funny about learning to live in the country - that view is beautiful!!! And definitely keep that 4 wheeler if you move to TX - everyone down here has them!!! So much fun!
I am a little biased about 4 wheelers though - thats how my hubby & me ended up together b/c our friends made us ride on one together (the day we first met) where I had no choice but to hold on to him tight or fly off and break every bone in my body - hahahaha! Obviously we know which one I chose and the rest is history! :)
Post a Comment