Lauren got this great doll house from her Uncle Mark for Christmas. Uncle Mark spoils her like there's no tomorrow. She always get the biggest and most fun gifts from him. It never fails. He is so good at picking out girlie gifts, it's great.
The picture below is funny because she requested that I take her picture by saying "Mommy, cheese" and proceeded to pose in her chair. She totally keeps me on my toes.
I have nothing excited to post so I'll do it bullet style:
- Little L and I are going to see Elmo tomorrow with her Nana, Todd's mom. I enjoy taking her to shows.
- She has a double infection at the moment and it's been pure you know what. It's been 5 nights of no sleeping. It's wild but yes, we're going to see Elmo tomorrow. Things could be a lot worse so we're hanging in there.
- Our house is about to be re-listed on the market with an awesome real estate team here. Why didn't we list with them first????
- I wish Todd just didn't just leave to go out of town again, it never gets easy.
- The big debate in our house is whether to start building a house again and taking the chance of losing yet another dream house.
- Im watching 4 weddings on TLC and these girls are so caddy. What is wrong with them?
- Lauren just proceeded to lay down in the floor to try to sleep. Maybe I should move her? Maybe not. She needs some peace.
1 comment:
You are such a good Momma and I know you do a lot by yourself. Praying for you and that you both get sleep! Lauren is so cute in the pics and I hope you get to build your dream home SOON already!!!
Post a Comment