Santa Todd got me a Vera Bradley backpack for Christmas. I really wanted one for days that Im out with Lauren solo. It's handy and holds everything I could possibly need and I have 2 hands free. I was unpacking it the other day and Lauren discovered the joy of Vera. She wanted my new bag and made it known that it was hers and she was taking it to her room. See....
Off she goes up the stairs....
She needed a little break to make sure it was empty inside.
As most of the country knows, it's been frigid here. Before the big snowfall happened, I took Lauren to the park for a whopping 10 minutes. I can't sit inside on my rear all day, everyday, and I have major cabin fever if we don't go somewhere. Luckily, the next mountain over has a great park so off we went.
She was a happy girl on the swings. I think she got so cold though that she lasted maybe 3 minutes. We finished our short outing by going down the slide about 10 times and back home we went. Lauren loved it when I would go down the slide after her. I wish I had it on video.



5 comments:
Love, love, love the Vera backpack! Excellent gift!! And love little Miss Priss making her getaway with it! Girlfriend has great taste!
She is a doll...I love pictures of kids on swings! They are always smiling :) Stay warm my friend!
Love the backpack.. very cute!
Lauren is growing so much!!!
Love your/her bag! Those last two pics kill me. Too cute!
A girl after my own heart she loves Vera!
Post a Comment