Thursday, January 6, 2011

Are You on Facebook?

Hey ya'll! Are you on facebook? If so, can you do me a HUGE favor? Please friend "Southern Belle Bowtique." They'll confirm shortly. It usually doesn't take long. Go to their photos and "LIKE" picture number 10. That's my insanely cute little cousin, Olivia. I would sooo help you out so please help her out. The race is close and I want her to win!!
How could you not want that sweet little face to win? :)

Photobucket

2 comments:

Summer said...

hey pretty girl,
I haven't been able to blog for awhile, I need to totally play catch up and see all Laurens Christmas pics.....anywho I just started a facebook account, I swore I never would but my jet setting bro forced me into it....LOL

I just went and friended that site, BTW what did you just do....LOL I am lovin' there hairbows hahahaha

and as soon as they get back to me of course I will vote...how presh....hope she wins

xoxo
Sums

SMillwood said...

THANK YOU, Courtney for your love and support of Little Miss Olivia! You are so sweet to try to help her! She is a sweetie pie and it would be awesome if she could be one of the winners! Love you! Aunt Sha