We had so much fun during the holidays. My tree is still up because Im not quite ready to depart.
Todd and I took Lauren to Chuck E Cheese one day....I know, big surprise :) It's my favorite place ever!! We always loads up on the tokens so Todd and I can play games too. You can often find me on the race cars if Todd is playing with Lauren. He then gets his turn playing the football and basketball games. Super fun!
At my parent's house, Lauren had her first taste of brownie batter. The girl likes sweets!
She was a mini Michelle Tanner. Cool Duuuuude.
Our old Auburn, AL neighbors came over to the house. We were neighbors in Auburn in the early 90s. They moved to Georgia and so did we. Super crazy. Jessica had baby Noah a few months ago so we enjoyed seeing him.
Lauren got to enjoy a petit four for Christmas dessert. She was slightly obsessed with them. We had a dessert section on the dining room and my girl would climb up and get whatever she wanted.
After telling her she couldn't have any more dessert, this is what I got.....seriously. I'm not joking. She likes dessert. She is sitting in my lap as I type this post screaming "Caaaaaake now caaaake." She's a mess.
It was Christmas, afterall, so we gave in. It's a rarity that she even gets cake but she looooves it :)




4 comments:
She is so adorable! Looks like y'all had such a great Christmas and by the look on Lauren's face I definitely think her favorite part was the cake!
Haha! Give that girl cake!
My Mama bought some mini petit fours and my 5 year old called them "fancy cakes"! She ate way too many!
I would say she loves her sweets. I can take or leave sweets. Logan is the same as me but Madison seems to have a sweet tooth. Happy New Year!
Lexi got a sleeping bag too and does the same thing a Lauren. Lexi has the sweet tooth in our family. Actually, she likes all things that are bad for her, sugar, soda, chips, you name it!
Post a Comment