Thursday, December 30, 2010

Holiday Photos

My good friend, Amanda's, sister in law came out to our house to take our family photos in November. We truly wanted to capture our mountain view in the backyard so we could look back and remember our first home together. We are still in the process of trying to get moved to Texas so we wanted to get good shots before we move. Just as an update: We got an offer our home, it stunk, we "let go" our realtor and are now getting ready to re-list. What a fun process (umm not so much).
Lauren is really into the star that I put on our wreath....
Her doggie is her best friend, along with our cat too who didn't make it in any of the family photos...
I'm slightly crazy about this Strasburg consignment sale dress that I scored for $20. Love it!
Checking out the backyard. Lauren gets held when we get this close to the bluff. It makes me super nervous!
Held some more...she isn't allowed on the rocks :) Wild girl would scale them and go down the mountain if we let her. By the way, you can totally hike around our house and walk down the rocks. Lauren is just way too wild!
My BFF of 6 years
Our Christmas card courtesy of Shutterfly. All you smart Mac people, how do you save it to your desktop? This is a picture of the card. I'm not a techie.

Photobucket

6 comments:

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

Those are so good! Lauren is such a doll and you look fantastic!!

Emily said...

Beautiful pictures!!! Love the card.. precious!

Dawn said...

Your pictures are beautiful Courtney!! I love your Christmas card...we actually got the same exact one! ;) You have good taste!

Anonymous said...

I really like the picture of you all looking at the wreath. So pretty! I love the star too, Lauren has good taste. I also love the pictures of Todd and you. The red shoes you have on are adorable! Many blessing for 2011!

Unknown said...

What beautiful adorable photos!! I love yoru Christmas card!!

The Cooleys said...

Love the pictures! Hopefully, both of our families will be able to relocate to TX soon. It would be SO fun for L and E to play together (and for us to get to hang out together)!