We went back to the Magic Kingdom today. We really debated between there or Epcot. We opted for Epcot tomorrow. I'm sooooo excited. I love seeing all of the different countries displayed. We really wanted to head back to the Magic Kingdom today because they were open until 8pm and there was a beautiful night parade at 7, followed by an awesome fireworks show at 8, right when the rides were shutting down.
We started our morning by enjoying a character breakfast! I'll post those pictures when I put my camera pictures on here. When I say enjoy, I mean Todd and I enjoyed it. Lauren about had a heart attack when the characters got close to her. My girl can talk a big game! She was screaming for Minnie yesterday but today she was freaked out by her?? Go figure when we paid big bucks for the meal. Oh Lauren....sheesh child! The breakfast was sooo good though! Todd and I enjoyed it. There were many foods to choose from on the buffet: Mickey waffles, omelets, bacon, sausage, eggs, asparagus, fresh fruits galore, oatmeal with a bazillion toppings, grits, pastries, etc. We sure did enjoy it :)
After breakfast, we made our way to the park. There are shows that are performed at Cinderella's Castle at almost every hour so we stopped to watch one. Lauren was so
excited to see Minnie again, go figure. She really likes her from a distance :)
We stopped and got our daily popcorn for little L. Notice all that popcorn on the floor? Yes indeed. 2 minutes after buying it, she drops 3/4 of it on the ground :( BUT get this....all of the employees that work for Disney have been so nice. A worker saw her drop it all and actually brought a new bucket full of popcorn to us. Talk about super sweet!
We rode It's a Small World again today. It's Lauren's favorite I think. This is what she does on the whole ride. She is either staring at it all, screaming "HI HI HI HI HI" at them like they can talk back, or dancing in her seat. I love it :)
Tomorrow: Epcot here we come.
PS: I don't want to come home. I'm camping out here, kidding!



1 comment:
Looks like you guys are having a GREAT time! Kaia loved "it's a small world", too! Disney is such a magical place...can't wait to hear how Epcot goes (it's my favorite!).
Post a Comment