I haven't had too much to blog about lately. It seems like it's becoming a chore to make sure I update frequently but alas, a big snow fall came so I actually do have some pictures to share. We got a foot of snow on the mountain and it was so beautiful. Lauren thoroughly enjoyed it this year so my girl and I had some fun playtime while daddy was off flying planes.
Lauren eating snow....She thought it was hilarious when I told her she could actually eat it.
She didn't want to come inside but I was freezing. I came inside and she stayed out for another 5 minutes or so.
After that, we made a yummy batch of snow cream! Nice bruise on her forehead huh? Lauren decided that she truly hated her crib and banged her head against the side of it. She was quite testy so she is now sleeping in a toddler bed. Im sad. She was going to be in her crib until she's 5. Im kidding...maybe. But we obviously had an emergency intervention with our girl. No more bruises, thankfully!
Lauren enjoys her play doh so much that she thought she could play with it on her table, in the snow. Silly girl.
6 comments:
LOL now that is some dedication to play doh...hahahaha love the cute little video...she is so adorable all bundled up! I am thinking about making some snow ice cream for Kelcee....we had lots of snow last night! Do you have a recipe for it or did you just google it?
Your house is so gorgeous all snow covered!
xoxo
SUms
I know what you mean with blogging sometimes being a another chore...I have felt that way recently chasing after two kiddo's! And I'm sure your hands are full when Todd is away. Will you be in Dallas this summer? Just curious...I will be in Austin in July for a wedding. Have a good weekend!!
SOOO pretty!!!! That Lauren is TOO cute!!!! :)
Um, when did you get this snow girl???? We only got a dusting last night but on January 5th we got several inches.. Love the pictures!!! Poor Lauren! We moved Lincoln into a toddler bed back last summer and its been pretty good. When he gets up he just plays in his bedroom until I go get him... we make sure to shut the door so he can't get out in the middle of the night or early morning and roam the house. Good luck!
Thank you soooooooooooo much for the snow ice cream recipe....you are too sweet....Kelcee looooooved it....she liked just eating the regular snow from the bowl too LOL....this was so fun....
Sorry my post was such a tearjerker today....after a saw that video GOD placed it on my heart to raise awareness about DM and JDM and I just had to post it....this disease has ALOT of sad stuff I try not to mention it to much....
you are so sweet thanks girl
xoxo
Sums
Beautiful snow!!! Glad you got to enjoy it!
Post a Comment