My friend Jill's Lauren came over to play with Lauren and I today. Her mommy, daddy, and newborn baby brother had a baby shower to go this afternoon so it was the perfect opportunity for the girls to play together. We hope she comes back soon :)
They are so hilarious and play so well together. They are only 2 months apart in age so it's a perfect little match. The video is of them playing a hide and seek game and yelling "Surprise." It's so funny!
This second video is of them playing on the couch. My Lauren loves to crawl over the other Lauren. They thought it was so funny and would not stop laughing.
When sweet Lauren arrived, we started our morning by painting pictures for her mommy, daddy, and baby Jake.
We then ate a yummy lunch....
The smile on my Lauren's face just shows how happy she was to have her best buddy here to play.
I had some Gingerbread cookie dough that needed to be made so I thought the girls would enjoy making cookies. Sweet Lauren L. picked out a choo choo train for her cookie cutter.
When Lauren was sweetly making her cookies, my little wild one stole my Mac. She's a wild one, I tell ya.
There were lots of hugs being shared...
Oh my wild child, she is soooo funny. I guess she felt like Lauren L. needed a little help with her sippy cup. She never ceases to amaze me. That wrapped up our visit with sweet Lauren. Please come back!
8 comments:
What a fun visit. They are adorable together.
Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! The two little Laurens are just precious together! Don't you love to see your child interact with other children? You always wonder what kind of child will they be?
Lauren is a cutie!!
Blessings!
Playmates are the best!! I love sippy cup picture...so sweet!
Happy Monday!!
They are so cute! I love the hugging picture. Oh and girl you just move right in the neighborhood. Todd could fly Army planes! Then we could be neighbors! Have a great week.
So cute those two! I love little L's shirt. ;)
They are so cute together!!! Looks like a really fun time!
Well, you asked about keeping Lincoln in the toddler bed. When we first moved him to the toddler bed we had problems keeping him in the bed. I don't know how you feel or what your parenting views are, but we believe in spanking. So after the first few times he would get up and down and not stay in bed we started spanking his bottom and telling him he had to stay in bed and it was time to go to sleep. This last only maybe a week to two weeks (I can't remember).. but now he knows when we put him to bed he does not get up and play... and then we shut his door when we go to bed so he can't get out of the night and when he gets up in the morning he can play with his toys until I come get him.... it has really worked well for us and I hope you don't think we are mean to him or about it.. but we just let him know from the get go that even though he was in a toddler bed he still had to go to sleep and he was not to get up and down.
I hope your doing ok with Lauren now!
They are SO stinkin cute together!!!!! :)
Love this! They are precious.
Wow about your snow! So pretty.
It's so much fun watching Z play with his friends. I think I tell him to be gentle a lot. ; )
Post a Comment