I feel like I'm always behind on blogging. I always have random pictures on my computer that need to be posted so my family can see what's going. Our family is all over the US so it's nice to keep the blog updated on a somewhat regular basis.
Last weekend, Lauren and I joined Amanda, her husband Michael, and Baby Nicholas to head out to the chili cook off at the Chattanooga market. I'm so glad Amanda invited us along because it does get pretty lonely with Todd being gone all the time. Lauren and I venture out and do a ton of things alone but this was fun. I wish we could do it every Sunday.
This was my side view of Lauren when we parked to enjoy some chili eating. She is 100% happy as long as she has fresh lemonade and some knock off cheetos. PS: Totally found these great baked Cheetos at Earthfare and you can pronounce all the ingredients, yay!
Lauren and Elmo playing with her airplane. She likes to make her stuffed bear the pilot and sometimes she'll say "Daddy?" and hold her hands in the air. She puts 2 and 2 together that her daddy flies planes.
Well, what do ya know? Barney came on.
Last Thursday, we got a call from Lauren's MDO teacher telling us she was sick. She had a runny nose that morning but I chalked it up to allergies because it was clear. It turned green, TMI, at school so we picked her up. She was a little lethargic when we got home so she had some good cuddles with her daddy and dog.
Our poor cat, Bailey. Lauren is slightly obsessed with hugging her dog and cat. Belle, our dog, tolerates it wonderfully. Too bad Bailey doesn't have those mutual feelings. He is completely fine with her but usually just runs off. This was a rare cuddle moment.
We have big plans this week. Our fabulous cousins from Charlotte, Livie and Ace, are coming into town with their mommy and daddy, Kenna & Ollie. My sister, Lindsay, flies in town on Friday.....all for my little girl's 2nd birthday party. She turns 2 on the Oct. 29 but we're having her party this weekend.


5 comments:
Ellie has that same little pink airplane! :)
Sounds like a fun week planned! We are busy planning Brooklynn's 3rd bday party too - coming up so soon!
The pic of her with her pets....so cute!!! Sorry to hear that she wasn't feeling well - no fun when our babies are sick :(
I know her birthday party will be so special! Have fun.
She is so cute loving on your animals! I hope you guys have a great weekend celebrating.
I can't wait to see party details!! Sounds like it is going to be great. I love her pumpkin outfit a couple of posts down! She is too cute!
Post a Comment