Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Burt's Pumpkin Patch Numero Dos

Let's continue on with our trip to the Pumpkin Patch. We rode on a little tractor to take a tour of the farm. This was fun, however, Lauren thought otherwise as we loaded onto the truck. She pitched a royal fit until we started on our ride. Talk about impatience. Kind of makes me nervous for our trip to Disney next month.
This was before we left on our ride. I was trying to distract her with everything known to man. She can be a tiny bit high maintenance but I sure love her :)
Self portrait of me and my favorite person, besides Lauren. She was busy running to visit the other guests on the truck.
Daddy taking a shot of he and his princess. They are 2 peas in a pod. She listens to her daddy 5000 times better than me.
Well, look what we have! A smile! She was happy as can be once we got moving. The child can't sit still.
This is when we decided to bolt. She would run in every direction. Lauren is very independent (hmmm wonder where she gets that from?? Me obviously). If we haven't met in person, I've had my own place to live since I was 19. I like my space, in a good way. Obviously, I live with my husband and daughter now but I like to do things solo on occasion. 

Overall we had a wonderful time. The farm is pretty far from us, 2 hours each way. We would still go again. Lauren had fun running and we went on a weekday and I think that was our smartest move. She could run to her heart's content without a ton of people being there. If you live in the area, Id totally go. However, I've heard that Guthrie's Farm is great too. :)





Photobucket

5 comments:

Emily said...

Awesome pictures.. love the dress!!!

I hope to get to go to a pumpkin patch this year!!!

Karen At Home Blog said...

What sweet pictures!!! Where did you get that dress? I have been looking everywhere for something cute for Jillian to wear to a pumpkin patch! Would you mind leaving me a comment on my blog if you have a chance? Thank you so much!

Karen

Heather said...

Lauren and Mollie are so much alike! Mollie would be running in every direction too!! So glad you guys had a great time, these pictures are too cute!

Lauren said...

Such CUTE pictures!!! We definitely need to firm up getting together when you’re here!!! We’ll make it happen :)

Lauren said...

Such CUTE pictures!!! We definitely need to firm up getting together when you’re here!!! We’ll make it happen :)