We made it to our annual trip to Rocky City last Friday evening. We went in 2007 to see the Christmas lights but skipped out last year as Lauren wasn't even 2 months old yet. The night was perfect! It was the first night of the event, it wasn't horribly cold, and it wasn't crowded at all.
Please please excuse my no makeup look. This was a last minute trip and I didn't take the time to get ready. Lauren was all bundled & ready to see the lights. 

Check this out. There are many super super tiny caves you walk through.
A picture of us in front of the Gingerbread light house
Attempt #1 of the family photo....oops!
Thanks to the nice man, we have our annual family photo in front of the Rock City signAbout .2 seconds before Lauren screamed at Mr. Rock City man. Let's not even talk about our experience with Santa earlier today. We will post that awful picture next week.....
3 comments:
Cute! Cute!
I love the pictures. Don't you just love Christmas lights? It just gets you in the spirit of things. I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!!
Cute pictures! You look great without make up--I know no lady thinks they do, but you do! On the Little Gym post--Lilly LOVES Itsy Bitsy Spider, too. And, isn't it awesome how we spend all day raising and caring for our children and the second dad is around we become second best??? Haha. Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment