Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Our Latest Consignment Sale Finds

It's no secret that I love consignment sales. I'm officially hooked. Signal Mountain had a small one last week so I decided to shop until my heart was content! Todd was in town so he and Lauren made the exciting shopping trip but Lauren whimped out on me & fell asleep in the car so they waited for me outside!
New singing toy for $1.50. This is from Santa. Don't call him cheap....he's pretty smart. He knows how to bring Lauren lots of little toys for not much moola. The Mary Kay isn't hers, HA!
3 new outfits. Top left is a Carters outfit, never been worn for $5. Top right is a cute one, don't know the brand, for $2. The bottom shirt is from Gymboree & still had the tags on for $5. SCORE! These are for next year which is why they look big.
Deal of the century. This is PERFECT. Todd called Lauren sweet pea while I was pregnant with her. I love this sign. It matches her room & it was only $10.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! You found all sorts of cute things! I agree I love a consignment shop or sale. I have been so blessed during this pregnancy to find a lot of good maternity things which has been a huge blessing. It makes me feel so happy to see our money go further by shopping at these stores and sales! Glad you had fun.

Katie said...

Courtney ~

Thank you for saying you would visit Reese if you lived nearby. This means a lot to me.

Love that sign, too.

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

Good stuff--Great deals! I like the video of her shaking it> Lilly goes crazy when the Garanimals commercial comes on.

Emily said...

Those are some great finds! I really wish my area had better shops that had some good deals.

Love the sweet pea sign, so cute!