What are you up to at 13 months?
- You have changed so much this month. Not just in looks, but I can tell that you really understand what we say most times
- You have started following directions. Examples include giving hugs when asked, not climbing on the stairs, and turning your music on
- You still sleep really well. We are working on transitioning into 1 nap a day but I still think you need 2. You are snoozing away as I type this so we might keep your 2 naps a day for a while longer
- You wear a size 9 months in clothes. 12 month clothes are still way too big but that's okay!
- You wear a size 3 diaper & a size 3 in shoes. I don't think your feet grow too fast. I love this as you have the cutest shoes that you can wear for a long time
- Your hair is getting so long & has the cutest little curl in the back. I love the blonde color!
- Everyone comments on how good you are and they are right. You truly are a sweet, loveable, and kind hearted little girl. You have such a tender heart & will even cry when other babies cry at gymnastics
- Mommy & Daddy enrolled you for Spring semester at the Little Gym...we just can't get enough
- You took your first step on your birthday, Oct. 29th, but you can now take 5-6 steps at a time


4 comments:
Awee!!! I think babies are "babies" until theyre 5, so keep on letting her be a baby! Why rush it?!?! :) Give her kisses for me!
Laurens pictures are beautiful! I love them. They grow up way to fast..I agree though she will always be your baby. Have a great week!
CUTE photos!
Love, love, love these photos! I am so excited to hear that Lauren is well on her way to running...can't wait to see her in action!
Post a Comment