Hi Courtney! Thanks for leaving me a comment! So glad you enjoy my blog - and awesome that you're friends with the Oostings! I can't think of a better family to be friends with. I actually hung out with Jess today in Holland!
Exciting that you might move up here. Ryan and I are actually looking at moving down to TN for three years while he does fellowship, but then we plan to come back and settle in GR.
We should be friends! Let me know if you end up moving here!
3 comments:
That is so fitting to Lauren and very cute!
Good job Lauren!
Hi Courtney! Thanks for leaving me a comment! So glad you enjoy my blog - and awesome that you're friends with the Oostings! I can't think of a better family to be friends with. I actually hung out with Jess today in Holland!
Exciting that you might move up here. Ryan and I are actually looking at moving down to TN for three years while he does fellowship, but then we plan to come back and settle in GR.
We should be friends! Let me know if you end up moving here!
Also, Lauren is adorable!
Post a Comment