Lauren's birthday week continued on to Charleston, SC from Hilton Head Island. We spent 3 nights in beautiful Charleston - a city I grew up visiting as my grand parents have lived there for 50 plus years. Lauren is so fortunate in that she gets to spend quality time with her great grandparents when we visit this beautiful city. My Mema & Papa kept Lauren all day, 2 days in a row, while the rest of us did tourist things in the city.
Getting some major lovin' from her great grand parents. We couldn't ask for better baby sitters. We were so bummed that we couldn't meet up with all of our Charleston friends. Because the rest of our crew had not been to Charleston, we were packed with tourist activities, even staying downtown. We hope to be back soon so we can play with our friends :)
5 comments:
The picture of Todd and you in front of the bridge is really good! It looks like a wonderful trip. I just love Charleston. It is so beautiful. I love the open markets, sights, and rainbow row! I like the picture of Lauren with her grandparents. She is smiling so pretty! Have a great week
I LOVE Charleston.. Jason's sister went to the College of Charleston and lived there for about 10 years. We use to go visit until they moved! HEE HEE!
So really? Did all those blogs say they got boy results? That is what I keep reading and that they are wrong!!! I feel like I may have just wasted $30!
I have always wanted to visit Charleston, I have heard it is beautiful! What a fun trip for you guys, love the pics!
Happy Birthday to your sweet baby! Isn't it crazy how fast a year goes by?? I can't believe it has been 14 months since I had Lilly. It is also amazing how much they learn to do in one year! AMAZING.
Thank you so much for your sweet comment--yes I really did have a baby 10 weeks ago--and your comment made me smile all day long!
Lauren is a doll. I love the picture of her with cake all over her face.
Looks like a fun trip! :)
Post a Comment