I could just squeeze her. In fact, I do it every.single.day.all.day.long :) Nothing important on this post....just good ole' pictures.
Thanks Aunt Sha & Uncle Kenny for my cozy Ralph Lauren PJs. I've worn them 2 times & they are in the wash this week. I always sleep so good in them.
Oh Bellie Girl......Let's back up. Belle used to hate going up our stairs and I mean hate it. We have all hardwood in the house, not an inch of carpet, so poor Bellie girl tends to slide when she gets excited. Now that she has discovered Lauren's door, she all of a sudden like to go upstairs and wait by her door....as if Lauren could open it. What a sweet "big sister"
3 comments:
Too cute!! We never have to worry about Chewie stalking the kids... wonder why? :) (Altough actually he does kinda love Ace.)
Lauren is precious as always! I love all her colorful toys. Looks like fun! Bellie is a cutie! What a sweet doggie.
So cute! Those PJ's do look comfy!
Post a Comment