
Lauren was my little chef the other night while I was making dinner. She was all over the house, being very rowdy & getting into everything so I thought I would try to distract her with her own pot & spoon. It worked wonders!!!
I just made my Christmas wreath, courtesy of my friend, Amanda! It was so easy! Looking at it through a picture, I need to add a couple more ornaments & then it will be perfect!!
5 comments:
what can that lovely lady not do :)
Love her PJ's.. and the wreath looks great!
Beautiful wreath. Lauren looks so cute in her Christmas PJs
I can't tell you how many times I wonder why I buy Lilly so many toys because her favorite things are tupperware, pans, hangers, the remote, my phone, etc. Haha.
The wreath looks awesome! :-)
I am also LOVING the Christmas pjs Lauren is rocking in those pics. TOO CUTE!
Post a Comment